- Ochs von Lerchenau: DANIEL LEWIS WILLIAMS
- Marshallin: ELIZABETH WHITEHOUSE
- Oktavian: ILDIKO KOMLOSI
- Sophie: DESIREE RANCATORE
- Conductor: JOHN NESCHLING
- Stage Director: PIERLUIGI PIZZI
Reviewer: Noam Eitan from Long Island, USA (Israel)
The American bass Daniel Lewis Williams may be the greatest Baron today. His voice mesmerizes you from the second he enters the stage. In 22:10 he can be heard proceeding securely from a shrill and baritone-like high register down to an abyss-deep bass register (and again in 31:56, in 47:03 and in 2:10:40).